Applications are now open
We’re looking for a full-time digital marketing project coordinator that is excited to be a modern-day renaissance-(wo)man. First Ascent Design is a full service, digital marketing agency in Wilmington Delaware that is focused on email, search, and social as primary marketing channels. We believe that design is a multiplier of effort and have a high standard for design, and also that development and web assets are a critical piece of digital marketing. To execute campaigns, we manage strategy, content creation, design, and development. Your role as a digital marketing project coordinator is to manage, strategize and execute on campaigns, by coordinating with the larger team, coordinating with clients, and doing production tasks yourself. As a small agency, we have an extremely communicative and collaborative team. We believe in training our employees and attitude, honesty and work ethic will mean more than having experience in all the below responsibilities and having all qualifications.
– John Himics, President
Learn more about our agency by watching this video.
At First Ascent, we build impactful brands and execute beautiful digital experiences. Our clients work in a wide range of industries and our scopes include strategy, branding, website design and development, content creation, and full-service digital marketing.
We’re on the lookout for a driven and focused project coordinator. As a key representative for First Ascent, you will be the main interface between clients and our team.
Skills and Experience Required
- Digital marketing experience preferred (social media, website design/development, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Comfortable with frequent phone calls, video calls, and in-person meetings
- Experience developing and overseeing project plans and timelines
- Great attention to detail, organization, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Highly collaborative, respectful, and has a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and confidence, and to provide outstanding client service
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Has a car and valid driver’s license, willing to drive to meet clients at their location
- Daily communication with clients by email, phone, Zoom, and/or in-person meetings
- Coordinating with the team daily for updates, assigning tasks, and overseeing progress
Managing and setting client and team expectations
- Lead discovery and review meetings with clients
- Project planning (timelines, schedules, etc.)
- Strategy work including the creation of sitemaps, wireframes, content calendars, etc.
- Manage editorial calendars and social/email content production
- Marketing research, keep up to date on trends, and make recommendations
- Coordination with third party vendors such as printers, videographers, media companies, advertising opportunities and partners, etc.
- Developing procedures to replicate your work (anything you do frequently should be recorded and taught so that you can delegate to others)
- Professional development is encouraged
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and empathy while managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrates personal ownership and accountability
- Exceptional reading and writing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
- Perform other functions and duties as required
- Passionately excited to learn new skills
- Travel is required, mostly within a 50-mile radius from our Wilmington, Delaware office.
- Some event attendance may be required.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid Sick time
- 2 days a week remote schedule-permitting, hour flexibility
- Health/vision/dental insurance and 401(k) with match
- Short term and long term disability as a company-paid benefit
- Access to professional development tools where we encourage you to spend a few hours a week learning new skills
- A close-knit, hardworking team that has fun and loves a good challenge
We use the tools below to collaborate:
Asana | G Suite | Google Drive | Discord | Harvest | AirTable | Zoom | Dropbox | Agorapulse | MarkUp | Google Data Studio | Supermetrics