Wanted: Awesome, Ambitious, Motivated.
First Ascent is bringing on a winter intern!
The winter intern will be working mostly on project management and social media marketing for a number of local clients. You will be coordinating a campaign and staff, and making sure all procedures are written and followed. You’ll be the magic that glues together multiple people and multiple talents to create a real deliverable.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Fun to be around
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable asking questions
- Comfortable writing
- Comfortable receiving feedback
- Able to follow direction
- Able to figure things out (with a little help)
Must be ok with making phone calls.
Seriously, phones can still do that and it’s really useful.
- Coordination with development, design, and writing teams to execute on multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism with clients
- Demonstrates personal ownership and accountability
- Exceptional reading and writing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Perform other functions and duties as required
Optional but heavily weighted:
- Experience in day-to-day client management, including weekly status meetings, presenting plans and ideas, and discussing strategic recommendations with clients
- Ideal candidates will have an eye for design, (or a design portfolio), and strong writing skills
- Part-time to full-time hourly role, 5 days a week
- Start date is ASAP, likely Jan 2nd
- End date is February 15th, before classes at UD start up again
- In-office is strongly preferred, some remote work is available
- There is an opportunity to continue work during the semester and opportunity to transition to full time in the future
- Compensation based on budget, skills, and experience. Budgeted at $15/hr
- Access to benefits including 401k, health, vision, and dental.
- A close-knit, hardworking team that has fun and loves a good challenge
We use the tools below to collaborate:
Asana | G Suite | Google Drive | Slack | Discord | Clockify | Dropbox | AirTable | Buffer | Google Data Studio | Supermetrics